Wednesday, May 5, 2010

28 things

i have been thinking about this a lot lately.  summer officially starts for me in one week and i still don't know what i want to do with my three months worth of time off.  what would make me happy? so that is why i am taking the time now, before summer begins, to evaluate what i want to do and what i want to accomplish with my time off.  i don't know if next summer i will be lucky enough to have this "open to do whatever" summer so i want to make sure i make the most of this opportunity.

1. first things first...i want to go to float the river
2. i would like to go to the gym and lose 20 pounds
3. i would like to actually wear a two piece
4. i would like to read a book
5. i would like to paint my grandparents house [upon their request]
6. i would like to go on a road trip with friends
7. i would like to visit oklahoma where my grandparents grew up
8. i would like to start dressing cuter
9. i would like to make something crafty
10. i would like to get a job? not for sure where exactly yet
11. i would like to take a family road trip
12. i would like to go shopping with friends
13. i would like to go to rocky horror picture show
14. i want to volunteer in my community
15. i want to dye my hair
16. take some pictures with my polaroid camera
17. make some jewelry
18. start a garden
19. go bargain shopping at thrift stores/antique stores/flea markets
20. go downtown
21. go to the zoo or the museum of natural science
22. make a tie-dye shirt with sisters
23. go gambling in the indian reserves
24. fly my kite
25. write letters to my friends working at camp
26. have a water gun fight
27. play with sidewalk chalk
28. this one is out of my control but i would love to have a summer romance.  i am a hopeless romantic that loves to watch romantic movies and i just can't help it.  so even though i don't expect it to happen, if a boy comes along, that is cute and fun, i am going to do my best not to turn away but to embrace the summer love.

i'm sure i'll think of more but for now, this is what i want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment